Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Update

Hello all, it's been about a week since I've last updated this bee-log. I've been busy taking care of the little one. He's found out that everything I don't want him to get into is hilarious to try and get into... *sigh* children... lol So I haven't had much time to work on the car, but I have gotten a few more things done. As promised, here is more of my documentation of the 89' Supra teardown part. :) Enjoy!

Got the other valve cover off... cams are good still *sigh of relief* lol

Front Bumper removal in progress

Wiring harness almost outta there :D

Front bumper off! :D

Intercooler not in too bad of shape. :D

Intercooler-less lol

6 comments:

  1. Yeah kids can be a hand full. Cars looking good, will look better when done ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha kids can be a handful

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh, kids, dont have them, still dont want them, maybe later in life P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic posts. Loved your blog! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post, GL with the project

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would kill to have a nice shaded area where i could rip a car apart just top learn whats on the inside.

    ReplyDelete