Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a little bit for today

Hello all, today is going to be spent unbolting and taking apart, but I wanted to do a little update for those who are interested. And I'll try to keep this up as long as I can. I'm playing the role of "Stay-At-Home Dad" at the moment for a one year old boy. So when he naps, I go out and play. :D Anyways, here is a little geek reference for those who may get it. I know this car is not an AE86, but I thought I'd pay homage. :)
This is the Fujiwara Tofu Shop MKIII Supra Turbo. lol

There she is with the lights up, it took me a little longer than it should've to figure that one out lol

11 comments:

  1. This is one sweet looking ride, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's it's mileage? Kewl ride anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ride, thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, it doesn't run. It's got 125k on it. Which really isn't super bad for an '89.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice car man, wish i had one :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would do terrible things to get my hands on a car like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet ride! Is it just me, or should you be putting the blocks behind the tires (so it won't roll down). I think gravity is stopping it from rolling up.

    ReplyDelete